ADOPTION STEPS 1 2 3
Step 1: Call 1-800-216-LIFE or text 727-549-1416
Step 2: Schedule a face to face with an adoption professional and find out if adoption is right for you. We can come to you OR arrange transportation if needed
Step 3: If you feel adoption is right for you we will complete initial paperwork and provide you a Birth Mother Advocate who will support you throughout your adoption journey
Your Birth Mother Advocate can help you:
- Help you get an ultrasound if needed.
- Schedule an ultrasound
- Help develop a budget to determine what financial assistance you may need
- Provide you with adoptive family profiles
- Help you choose an adoptive family.
- Help you determine what type of relationship you would like with your adoptive family
- Help arrange housing if needed
- Provide you with a referral for lifetime counseling at no cost to you
If you have additional questions or would like to speak to one of our counselors, please give us a call at 727-549-1416 24 hours a day, 7 days a week or Click on Message (which is located at the bottom right-hand side of your screen) if you would like to talk to someone in our office right now. We look forward to hearing from you.
No matter what circumstances you are faced with we can HELP!